GC performs Site Logistics Analysis
- During or after the Design Team performs feasibility checks on floor heights, structural system and clearances, the Contractor should check to see if the project site will allow manufactured components to be brought to the site, staged and placed within the building. Consult with Manufacturer Coordinator.
- In existing or new structures, analyze the probability to deliver and install manufactured components.
- Is a crane needed only for unit install, does a temporary access/install point need to be created within the existing building?
- Will modifications in exterior building envelope trigger upgrades to meet energy codes?
- Evaluate schedule effects with manufactured components.
- Provide pricing and schedule affects to HCA for any decisions or direction.
- Evaluate Project/Program using manufactured and prefab components.